- Telephone. Our telephone number is: 01865 273200. The options by phone are:
- Contact Form
To send in requests for help, please use the Help Request Form which is also linked to from the Help/FAQ section. If you have any comments on existing OUCS services, facilities, documentation, or notes on how you feel they could be improved, please let us know via the suggestions form.
- In person at our Help Centre
13 Banbury Road
Telephone: 01865 273200
FAX: 01865 273275
See the Travel page for maps and further information on visiting OUCS
- Building (all user areas) - 08:30 to 20:30
- Reception - 08:30 to 20:30
- Help Centre (includes registration) - 8:30 to 20:30
- Computing Services On-line Shop - The Shop should be available at all times. Orders are normally processed between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm weekdays. See our Delivery web page for dispatch times.
Our Help Centre is available from 8:30 to 20:30, where you can get help and advice concerning a wide range of computing issues. The Help Centre also has various computing facilities available for staff and students to use during opening hours. These include computers (Macs and PCs), scanners, printers (colour and black and white) and video editing software. The Help Centre has space to accommodate users wishing to bringing in their own laptops. Such users will also be able to access the University Wireless network (OWL) in OUCS (providing they have the right hardware/software on their machines).