One of the locations for IT Services is at 13 Banbury Road where we offer IT facilities, training and advice to members of the University in all aspects of academic computing. More general details about the whole department can be viewed on the IT Services website.
13 Banbury Road
Telephone: 01865 273200
FAX: 01865 273275
See the Travel page for maps and further information on visiting Banbury Rd. Our other office locations are viewable on the IT Services website.
- Building (all user areas) - 08:30 to 20:30
- Reception - 08:30 to 17:30/20:30
- Help Centre (includes registration) - 8:30 to 20:30
- IT Services Online Shop. See our Delivery web page for dispatch times.
- If you want to know about our groups and who heads them see:
- About IT Services Groups
- If you would like to know about all our services
- See our Service Catalogue
- Service Level Descriptions
- See our Service Level Descriptions for our services.
- If you would like to know about what we have been doing
- See our IT Services Newsletters and publicity materials
- If you want to know about University computing policies see:
- If you want to know what OUCS had been up to see:
- OUCS News - online newsletters and pdf-files.
- The Annual Reports of OUCS
- See internal reports section
- If you want to know about our future plans see:
- 5 year plan section
- If you want to know about our future research plans see:
- Research Strategy
- If you want to know about how we measure our success:
- OUCS's Performance
- Innovations at OUCS
- See listing for our Technical, E-Learning and E-Research innovations from the last few decades
- Marketing Information
- OUCS marketing information, publications, posters, downloads etc. are available from the marketing section.
- History of Oxford University Computing Services
- See OUCS History in words and pictures.
- How did OUCS obtain its structure?
- See the 2002 OUCS Restructure: Briefing Document