Oxford University Computing Services is located at 13 Banbury Road and offers facilities, training and advice to members of the University in all aspects of academic computing, as described in our Mission Statement. OUCS is responsible for the core networks reaching all departments and colleges.
13 Banbury Road
Telephone: 01865 273200
FAX: 01865 273275
See the Travel page for maps and further information on visiting OUCS
- Building (all user areas) - 08:30 to 20:30
- Reception - 08:30 to 17:30/20:30
- Help Centre (includes registration) - 8:30 to 20:30
- Computing Services Online Shop. See our Delivery web page for dispatch times.
- If you want to know about our groups and who heads them see:
- About IT Services Groups
- If you want to know what we have been up to see:
- OUCS News - online newsletters and pdf-files.
- Service Level Descriptions
- See our Service Level Descriptions for all OUCS services.
- If you want to know about University computing policies see:
- Director's Cut
- The OUCS Director's blog informing you of the latest news concerning IT in teaching and learning.
- The Annual Reports of OUCS
- See internal reports section
- If you want to know about our future plans see:
- 5 year plan section
- If you want to know about our future research plans see:
- Research Strategy
- If you want to know about how we measure our success:
- OUCS's Performance
- Innovations at OUCS
- See listing for our Technical, E-Learning and E-Research innovations from the last few decades
- Marketing Information
- OUCS marketing information, publications, posters, downloads etc. are available from the marketing section.
- History of Oxford University Computing Services
- See OUCS History in words and pictures.
- How did OUCS obtain its current structure?
- See the 2002 OUCS Restructure: Briefing Document