Use your Single Sign-On (SSO) / Oxford Username and password to access the Oxford email.
- Change password
- You can change your SSO password on the Webauth page.
- Forgotten/expired password
- If you have forgotten your SSO password, or it has expired, you can reset it via
Webauth provided you have previously set
up a Webauth security question.
If you have not set up a security question, or have
forgotten the answer, you will need to obtain a Rescue Code from the OUCS Help Centre. Rescue Codes can be issued in person, by
internal University post to your college/department, or by email to a member of your
registered local IT support
on request from them.
- More password information
- See Changing passwords for
more information about passwords.
Up: Contents Previous: 1. Getting started Next: 3. Unwanted email (viruses, spam, junk-email)