5. Got problems?
- Help with many common email problems is included in the Email
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
- More information about Nexus can be found on the Nexus
- What do you if an email which you have sent comes back to you? Ther are various
reasons why this could happen, explained in Failed
- If you have set up your email client to store your password away so that you do not
have to type it in each time you read email, here are some tips on changing Stored Passwords.
- If you simply cannot get connected to the network at all, we have some more general
information about General Connection Problems.
Up: Contents Previous: 4. Other Email Topics Next: 6. Non-OUCS email