Back and Arm Supporting Adjustable Chairs
Back and arm supporting adjustable chairs are available in the Help Centre and the
- Seat Height Adjustment
- Seat/Back Angle Adjustment
- Back Height Adjustment
- Tension Control
- Height Adjustable Arms
- Arm Support Adjustment
- Height adjustment (A) - Lift lever to activate, use body weight to lower
or ease weight to raise. Release lever to lock.
- Seat/back angle adjustment (B) - Push button to unlock, lean back
against the chair back and adjust seat and back angle. For dynamic posture the chair
may be left unlocked in a 'free float' mode.
- Back height adjustment (C) -
- To raise the chair back: raise back on rachet system to desired height
- To lower back: raise back to highest position thereby releasing the rachet
catch, which will enable the back to be lowered to it's starting position.
- Tension contol (D) - Turn control wheel to increase tension and
anticlockwise to reduce tension
- Arm height adjustment (E) - Push lever under arm and move arm to desired
- Arm support adjustment (F)- Push arm to desired angle
Up: Contents Next: Height Adjustable Desks