1. IT Learning Programme and the Thames Suite rooms
The IT Services IT Learning Programme runs over two hundred courses covering both introductory and specialised use of computers and common systems and packages.
Courses are normally delivered in the Thames Suite (link to Thames Suite pages) which has four fully equipped teaching rooms with high specification computers and full audio-visual provision. Three of the rooms are PC based and one room has a suite of Apple iMac computers.
- Cherwell (Mac room) has all desks height adjustable, interactive whiteboard. An induction loop can be set up.
- Isis room has specialist desks, two height adjustable desks, interactive whiteboard, along with an induction loop system.
- Evenlode has a height adjustable desk, interactive whiteboard, along with an induction loop system.
- Windrush has specialist desks, a height adjustable desk, interactive whiteboard. An induction loop can be set up.
As well as providing a comfortable environment, facilities in the Thames Suite have been designed for easy access. The Thames Suite is on the ground floor and the building has ramped access and toilets are accessible to wheelchair users. Parking can be arranged for delegates with disabilities.
A searchable database of all IT Services courses is available where you can book places and manage your IT course schedule online. Course notes can be provided in large print or as electronic text. Please request your chosen format when booking your course.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (2)73200 and press the option for courses