1. Requirements from the ODIT-led Requirements Panel
More information and documents are available from the ODIT site. See Groupware Requirements Panel.
- Final functional and technical requirements for the Invitation to Tender (issued on 10 April 2008) are shown in the RequirementsDoc.xml document/page.
- Information for technology demonstrators, including the use case scenarios used as a vehicle to demonstrate the software: Instructions for Demonstrators (PDF).
The objective of the Migration and Archive SIG is to support the Groupware Project and the OUCS Groupware Team in planning the migrations from existing email systems to the new OUCS Microsoft Exchange system and to advise on moving data or otherwise from existing archives as well as planning for future archiving practice.
- List of email services at Oxford (incomplete).
- Draft Exchange Service Level Description
- Draft Training Plan for Groupware 2009 (PDF)
- Short Briefing Document for the Groupware Project - June 2009 (PDF)
- ITSS Briefing Document for Oxford Nexus - June 2009 (Powerpoint 2007)(Powerpoint 2003) (PDF with annotation layer)