- the validity of the use-cases used as background to the project (these include those scenarios appended to the ICT Strategic Plan)
- the look and feel of any solutions demonstrated to them
- specific criteria for which the Short-listing Panel wishes to receive particular feedback on during any demonstrations
- before and after go-live, any general feelings regarding 'learnability' of proposed solutions, as raw material for trainers drawing up training needs analyses
- after go-live, any user-noticeable configuration issues in order for technical deployment staff to investigate possible improvements to the user experience
- any general implementation issues that may affect the user experience
If you have any difficulty with the above, or wish to pass comments on directly to the project team, please email email@example.com and a member of the team will reply.