1. The OUCS Help Centre
The OUCS Help Centre is the initial point of contact for all of our front-line user support services. The Help Centre is located on the ground floor at 13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN. Click here for travel instructions and a map.
- Local IT support staff
- provide your first level of on-the-spot help - links to local IT support pages are available for most colleges and departments.
- OUCS Help Options
- OUCS provides help in several ways:
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page answers many common problems, provides a search facility and links to our Help Request Form. Use this form to request help from the Help Centre.
- You can also contact us by phone - (2)73200 and choose the Help Centre option. Please have your University Card to hand.
- You can visit the Help Centre in person, where our staff will help to sort out your IT-related problems.
- To email the Help Centre please use the Help Request Form .