1. The IT Services Help Centre
The IT Services Help Centre is the initial point of contact for all of our front-line user support services. The Help Centre is located on the ground floor at 13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN. Click here for travel instructions and a map.
- For phone contact via (2)73200 (please have your University Card to hand): 8:30am - 20:30pm Monday to Friday
- For pre-booked appointments: 9:00am to 1:00pm Monday to Friday - to book an appointment call (2)73200 or use the Help Request Form
- For drop-in advice: 1:00pm to 20:30pm Monday to Friday
- Local IT support staff
- provide your first level of on-the-spot help - links to local IT support pages are available for most colleges and departments.
- Help Options
- IT Services provides help in several ways:
- The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page answers many common problems, provides a search facility and links to our Help Request Form. Use this form to request help from the Help Centre.
- You can also contact us by phone - (2)73200 and choose the Help Centre option. Please have your University Card to hand.
- You can visit the Help Centre in person during our drop-in advice times and our staff will help to sort out your IT-related problems.
- To email the Help Centre please use the Help Request Form .