IT Services are working on behalf of Apple Sales International when it carries out warranty repairs on Apple Mac computers owned by the University or its members. Please be aware that Apple Sales International have the final say on whether a hardware fault qualifies for a warranty repair or not. Fault diagnosis is usually carried out within 1-2 working days of receiving the equipment and, for qualifying warranty repair claims, the job is usually completed within 2-3 working days of the arrival of replacement parts.
- Check the warranty provisions of you Apple Mac computers to ensure that you are eligible for this service. If you are in any doubt, please note this in the problem details field and we will check your warranty status.
- Fill in the Enquiry Form below
- We will reply via email, generally within two working days, confirming whether your computer is under warranty.
- If you would like to proceed with the work, please bring the machine into IT Services, Banbury Road site between the times stated in the reply.
- If we discover that a warranty repair is not possible, for instance because the equipment shows signs of accidental damage, we will contact you to discuss how to proceed.
- **Please Note** Apple Warranties do not cover software errors or operating system failures and therefore software work is chargeable at our standard rates.