Please use the form below to request a TSM Archive Project.
Please complete all
fields supplying the following
information in the relevant entry boxes:
- Your details: Name, phone no.
- Your email address: a functioning, preferably oxford, email address
- Curator details: name, phone no. and email address. NB If this is you, just enter 'as above' or similar.
- The Title of the Project - you may also include a one-word shortname for the project.
- A brief description of the nature of the project.
- The total amount of data to be archived - please indicate the metric ( MiB GiB TiB ).
- The total number of files (hundreds, thousands, millions ?) roughly
- The initial amount of data to be archived ( MiB GiB TiB ).
- The rate at which data will subsequently be added - please indicate how much per day / week / month
- Patterns of download access to the project data (i.e. occasional or frequent download, daily / monthly).
- Operating System on your local machine(s) used to host and retrieve the data - i.e. OSX, Linux, Windows - please include version if known.
- The lifetime (in years and months) of the project - maximum of 5 years.
- Project Provider / Owner: this may be either the department or other recognised unit in the University that can be said to own the data, or it may be the name of a Senior Member of the University.