1. Downloading the HFS TSM software
Not yet registered? Then please complete the registration process before downloading and installing the software.
System administrator? Our TSM software packages are primarily designed for interactive installation. However if you are a system administrator needing to install and configure TSM on multiple systems our packages for Mac and Linux do also have some features to help you.
- It is sourced solely via the HFS web pages.
- It is installed on the appropriate client platform.
- It is not installed on any beta or Release Candidate (RC) Operating System.
- A fresh installation requires a direct connection to the University network; for VPN-based backup systems only, a VPN connection can be used.
- It is upgraded when the HFS service requires it to be.
- It is uninstalled from the client system when the client no longer has use of the HFS service.
Please note that, for Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), we only support TSM 184.108.40.206; there is no official TSM version for Mavericks yet, and our support for this operating system is therefore done on a best-efforts basis only.
|Operating System||OS Version||TSM Client Version||Download|
|Windows||7, 8, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, Vista||220.127.116.11||Further Information|
|Apple Macintosh||OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion) and 10.9 (Mavericks)||18.104.22.168||Further Information|
|OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)||22.214.171.124||Further Information|
|Linux||Linux 64-bit||126.96.36.199||Further Information|
|Linux 32-bit||188.8.131.52||Further Information|
|Solaris||Solaris 10 and 11 (SPARC)||184.108.40.206||Further Information|
|Solaris 10 (x86_64)||220.127.116.11||Further Information|
|Novell Netware||Netware 6.50||18.104.22.168||Further Information|