5. More information about restoring data
Restoring Data FAQ (See all FAQs)
- I can't see my files, but I'm sure they were backed up.
- My machine has crashed - can I perform a system restore?
- Why can I not restore my data back to the same location when restoring to a new machine?
- What are active and inactive files?
- What are point-in-time restores, and how can I use them?
- If your restore fails to complete, please see:
- Error "File Not Found" when attempting to restore data.
- Message "File Already Exists" followed by "File is Read Only - Force Overwrite".