3. Summary of client’s responsibilities
- Regulations Relating to the use of Information Technology Facilities
- JANET(UK) Statement of JANET acceptable use policy
- CHEST Code of Conduct for Site Licensed Software and Datasets
- University Policy on Data Protection
- Any local policy defined by the unit from which you use this service
3.7 Managers of services which depend on CUD are responsible for the suitability, correct configuration, and maintenance of any client software used to interact with this service. In particular this includes ensuring that LDAP clients have a suitable fail-over configuration where required.