The Tower Suite at OUCS, 5 Worcester Street, comprises two meeting rooms, and one computer room which are available for hire by University departments and external organisations. This service is managed by the Media Production Unit (MPU). The rooms can be used for Video conferencing, meetings, Skype, training courses, teaching, seminars, presentations, workshops and events.
Rooms are hired on an hourly, half day and full day basis. There is a range of charges depending on the type of course or event being booked. The applicable hourly rate will be advised when enquiries are made. Cancellation charges are also applicable. There is an additional charge for catering and other consumables.
Booking of the Tower Suite is managed by the MPU team. We aim to respond to booking requests within two working days of receipt of an enquiry. An online booking form and full terms and conditions of use are available at: http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/media/video-conference.xml
The layout of our rooms can be changed to suit the type of event. The rooms can be configured to accommodate audiences from 1 to 30 for video conferences, lectures, presentations or meetings. Details and pricing are provided on request.
- Carrying out their parts of the room hire process within the timescales stated
- Providing clear and accurate information needed for room and event hospitality
- Providing a purchase order in advance for the agreed room hire charge
- Notifying MPU as soon as possible in the event of needing to cancel the room hire and
- paying any cancellation charge that may have been stipulated in the agreement
- Email email@example.com
- Tel 01865 289980