The IT Learning Programme
IT skills for study, research and work
- Core scheduled: Our teacher-led courses covering everything from Office fundamentals through to advanced programming, database design, academic use of software and multi-media
- Byte-size: Lunch time sessions covering closely focused topics or new technologies
- External expert: Courses lead by experts in their field from outside the University
- Apple accredited: Courses run by Apple accredited trainers in our Apple Authorised training Centre
- Closed: Arranged for groups at a time convenient for them
- Customised: Our standard courses which are customised for a particular audience
- Specialised: if there is a course you need, but we don't offer it, talk to us!
- New to computing: for those who need an introduction to computing and the use of email and the web.
Each of these is explained in more detail in our Courses overview page.