Training open to all members of the University
Training and events for IT Support Staff only
- Support Staff events calendar. All local and some national events of interest to ITSS, includes ITSS events, Oxford Linux User Group meetings, Oxon BCS, etc. Where available, links to presentation material and further information are included.
- Induction Sessions ITS3 runs sessions that constitute a vital introduction to IT at Oxford for all ITSS in post less than 6 months. There are also notes that may be used as part of student induction sessions.
- Annual ICTF Conference. A full day of talks, workshops, seminars, presentations, exhibitions and food. Web site includes copies of most presentations given.
- ITSS seminars and special events advertised on the itss-announce and itss-discuss mailing lists and on the ITSS Events Calendar. To join the mailing lists, you must first join the ITSS Register.
- Seminar Notes are available for numerous past events including the annual conference.
- General resources for Support Staff can be found on the ITS3 Resources page