5. Accessibility Case Studies
Well, perhaps these might be a bit too sensitive to put online! So here are just the theme parts of each one:
- ALT texts
- No Frames?
- Use them only if you must.
- And if you must, leave a way out (or in!) those who can't handle them.
- Ensure that there is a way in for non-JS browsers.
- pwWebSpeak doesn't
- Ht://Dig and Google don't
- 5% of the population are colour-blind
- Just listen to your web page
- It may not be a realistic simulation of a blind person listening to your web page,
but it can certainly be enlightening.
Up: Contents Previous: 4. Teaching Accessibility