Beyond Books: There and Back Again - June 12th 2012
Beyond Books: There and Back Again
A free one-day conference held at OUCS, University of Oxford on June 12th 2012
What does technology add to our use of research resources for teaching? Does it shift or facilitate links between teaching and research? What new approaches can we take to language, writing and text? The day will offer a set of case studies through which to explore the complex interaction between research and teaching, focusing on research led practice, solving technical problems in teaching, data-driven teaching, and the benefits of OER licensing.
- OER as a dissemination mechanism for research, impact and public engagement.
- Use and re-use in teaching of resources principally designed for research.
- New ways with e-books and interactive text.
- New ways with speech to text.
- New approaches to academic writing and publication.
To indicate early interest in this event as a delegate or speaker, email firstname.lastname@example.org