The University has established this policy to promote information security and compliance with relevant legislation, including the DPA. The University regards any breach of information security requirements as a serious matter, which may result in disciplinary action.
- The Computer Misuse Act (1990)
- The Data Protection Act (1998)
- The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (2000)
- The Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications)
- Regulations (2000)
- The Freedom of Information Act (2000)
- The Special Educational Needs and Disability Act (2001)