- communications with OxCERT, including incident
notifications and response, and general security queries
email@example.com - reports of phishing scams targetting University credentials (please be sure to include full email headers)
firstname.lastname@example.org - other communication with the IT Services general helpdesk
- +44 1865 2 82222. Direct line during office hours (0900-1730 GMT/BST), with voicemail at all times.
- +44 1865 2 73275 - IT Services (Banbury Road) general fax number. Do NOT use for sensitive information or urgent queries.
- Postal address
- OxCERT, IT Services, University of Oxford, 13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN, UK
- Public Key
- OxCERT 2014 Encryption Key - KeyID: 0x05FA64AA - Key fingerprint = 5911 75A8 ECE3 9CF1 78BA B4DA AF32 4D65 05FA 64AA