These graphs show the rates at which certain events are occurring in the mail relay service. The stats are gathered for use by the Networks Team and are made publically viewable for interest only. This is not an official service and may break at any time. However, please feel free to let us know if it has broken at email@example.com.
- A message which is accepted for onward relay.
- Measures deliveries to recipients. A single message may have more than one recipient.
- A message which is rejected at SMTP time. You can also see a breakdown of rejection types.
- A message which scores fewer than 5 SpamAssassin points.
- A message which scores 5 or more SpamAssassin points.
- A message which matches one of our ClamAV rules. There is also a breakdown of malware.
Only the most popular rejection types for each time period are graphed.