The following instructions apply to to using the Eduroam wireless service on Microsoft Windows Mobile 5 devices. If you find an error in the instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org , if you have general questions or need other assistance, contact email@example.com
- Turn on wireless
- Click and hold
Connectfrom the sub-menu
- The "Configure Wireless Network " screen should appear
- The following warning may appear, just click
- A login screen should now appear.
User name, enter your Remote Access account username followed by @ox.ac.uk, (e.g.
Password: your Remote Access account password (not your SSO)
Domain: Leave the Domain field blank.
- After a few moments you should be connected.
OKand close the Settings screen
- To disconnect, simply turn the wireless off.
Users must abide by the user use agreement a copy of which is available at:http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/statutes/regulations/196-052.shtml