- Open up Entourage then click on
[Check for Updates]
- The following
Microsoft AutoUpdatewindow should appear. Click on the
Check for Updatesbutton.
- It will now check for updates, this can take a few minutes.
- Next a screen showing available updates will appear. Select any and all
updates (crucially Office 2008 must be at version 12.3.2) and click on the
- At this point you will need to provide your Mac username and password before the new software can be installed.
- Once installed, you will see a screen showing a green tick illustrating that
the installation has finished.
- Repeat steps 1-6 until you get the message that there are no further updates
available for your machine.
- Go to the Office Downloads page at http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads
[Microsoft Entourage 2008 for Mac, Web Services Editions]until you get to the software download page. Click on the
Downloadbutton to obtain the software.
- Once downloaded, start the program. The following splash screen will now
appear. Double click on logo above
Entourage 2008, Web Services Editiontext.
- The program will be installed onto your machine.
- To configure the email account follow our Entourage Web Services
Note: If you have not installed all the Updates, you may get a message screen that tells you that you do not have the right version on your machine. Go back and repeat steps 1 - 6 to update your software.