This section of the Nexus site is devoted to more technical Oxford Nexus issues for ITSS and Help Centre staff. We are also supplying documentation for ITSS staff for use in their own presentations on the Oxford Nexus system.
Technical Nexus FAQ
Historical information for reference:
The Microsoft web site has many support documents on using Outlook 2007, Outlook Web Access and Entourage 2008. The link to the MS IT Academy should only be used if you have been given an access code.
- Feature Differences for Oxford Nexus:
- Oxford Nexus is a feature rich system, however there are differences depending on how you are accessing it. You can view a comparison of Nexus features available using different access methods.
- Microsoft Demos:
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 on-training courses:
- Video on using Microsoft Outlook Web Access:
- Microsoft Mactopia material on Entourage 2008:
- Microsoft IT Academy:
As part of the groupware project, we are supplying IT Officers with a range of documentation here. This includes presentation documents (PowerPoint format), so that they can be re-used for in-house presentations to staff and students. It also includes documents related to migrating into Nexus from local email systems.