Mac OS X version 10.7 (also known as Lion) provides inbuilt support for connecting to Exchange servers. As a result if you are using Lion you are able to use the Oxford Nexus email, shared calendaring and address book facilities from your Mac via the inbuilt Mail, iCal, and Address Book applications.
- Nexus mail using Apple Mail
- Nexus calendaring using iCal
- Nexus contacts using Address Book
- Delegating access to calendar and other Nexus features
- How to book a Nexus resource using iCal
More Nexus resources and information:
- OUCS is running various introductory courses on Oxford Nexus. Please see the courses directory for times, dates and full course content information.
- More help