1. backup my data using Desktop Manager?
saveA progress indicator will appear. Wait until it has finished.
- 2. restore data using Desktop Manager?
- 3. ...upgrade my handheld to a newer version of the O.S.?
- 4. ...use Remote Search ?
- 5. access the GAL from a BlackBerry?
- 6. access my local contacts on a BlackBerry?
- 7. view whether PIM sync is enabled on a BlackBerry?
- 8. perform Enterprise Activation?
- 9. use Desktop Manager to synchronise other email into Nexus?
- 10. view the firmware and O.S. level on a BlackBerry?
- 11. check what folders the BES synchronises for me?
- 12. view my Mailbox folders on a BlackBerry?
- 13. Turning on Out Of Office (also known as ‘Out Of Facility’ or OOF) via a BlackBerry
- 14. get older Calendar items from my mailbox on my BlackBerry?
- 15. know if my Nexus Email and PIM data will synchronise when I am overseas?
- 16. troubleshoot a failure of my BlackBerry to connect (failure at the Enterprise Activation Stage)?
- 17. find out what the Desktop Manager is used for?