Outlook 2007 provides access to the full range of Nexus features, including email, calendaring, address books, task lists, and more. This guide provides information about how to set up Outlook 2007 to work with Nexus as well as some basic information about how to use the various features available to Oxford users.
Oxford Nexus with Outlook 2007
- First-time configuration of Outlook 2007
- Add to or Change existing accounts
- Create an additional profile
- Running multiple Nexus mailboxes under one profile
- Contacts/address book
- Delegating access to email, calendar and other Nexus features
- Setting restrictive mailbox folder permissions within Outlook
- Project Accounts - non-personal, shared accounts
- Video Training Resources
- For caching problems with the University address book (GAL) see: Turn on or off 'Cached Exchange Mode' in Outlook 2007
- Printing multiple calendars in Outlook 2007
- For a detailed guide to all the features of Outlook 2007, please see the Help and How-to section on the Microsoft website
- The Microsoft site also has all the Outlook 2007 keyboard shortcuts listed too.
More Nexus resources and information
- OUCS is running various introductory courses on Oxford Nexus. Please see the courses directory for times, dates and full course content information.
- More help