Obtaining and installing the software
- Go to the Microsoft Calendar Printing Assistant for Outlook 2007 page and save the executable file on to your machine.
- Before you start the installation make sure that Outlook is not open. Run the
CalendarPrintingAssistant.exefrom where you saved the downloaded file.
- Accept the Software License Terms
Continue. The program will now install and when finished will show the following screen:
How to print multiple calendars using Calendar Printing Assistant:
- Open the Calendar Printing Assistant. If Outlook client is not running, it will open and prompt you to login.
- To open Calendar Printing Assistant click on
[Microsoft Office Tools]>
[Calendar Printing Assistant]:
- When the tool is open, it will look like this:
- Next step is to select a Template from the menu to the right. In our example we have chosen
Day with 5 Day Columns Lettertemplate:
- After opening a new template, you need to select the calendars you want to print.
Click on the down arrow next to
View Templatesto open the menu:
- Then select
[Calendars and Tasks]to show a listing of available items:
- After selecting the additional calendars, you may want to un-tick default
- Click on the
- 1. Where next?