1. Giving partial access to a mailbox
Let’s say you want to give access to a folder within the root of your Inbox,
Gerard Stuff, to your colleague Gerard. You don't want to allow
Gerard to do anything else, like see items in your Inbox, Calendar, or send Email
on your behalf etc. To achieve this you must go through the following steps:
[folder Permissions]option (Outlook 2010) or
[Change Sharing permissions](Outlook 2007).
Permissionstab, add in the person to whom you want to give access. The default permission is
[None]but you must grant the
[Folder Visible]permission from the
- If your colleague is using Outlook 2010
- they will need to follow the instructions at http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/nexus/outlook2010/configure2010.xml?ID=multiple.
- If your colleague is using Outlook 2007
- they will need to follow the instructions at http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/nexus/outlook2007/config.xml?ID=multipleMailboxes.