Outlook 2010 provides access to the full range of Nexus features, including email, calendaring, address books, task lists, and more. This initial guide provides information about how to set up Outlook 2010 to work with Nexus. Further guides will be forthcoming.
- First time configuration
- Upgrading to 2010 from a previous version
- Adding a new profile
- Running multiple Nexus mailboxes under one profile
- Diagnosing Outlook (Exchange) Configuration Errors
- Setting restrictive mailbox folder permissions within Outlook
- For caching problems with the University address book (GAL) see: Turn on or off 'Cached Exchange Mode' in Outlook 2010
- Cached credentials in Outlook 2010 on Windows 7
- Configuring Outlook 2010 for Nexus using IMAP
For a detailed guide to all the features of Outlook 2010, please see the Help and How-to section on the Microsoft website. The Microsoft site also has all the Outlook 2010 keyboard shortcuts listed too.