2. Resource Scheduling Options
In the first section the Resource Manager can set up scheduling options for the Resource Mailbox:
The options available are:
- Automatically process meeting requests and cancellations
- This setting allows the system itself to administer the booking of resources.
- Disable reminders
- If left unticked the person booking the resource/room will receive reminders about their booking.
- Maximum number of days in advance resources can be booked
- This sets the maximum number of days in advance that the resource/room can be booked.
- Always decline if the end date is beyond this limit
- The booking is refused if it is beyond the date specified here.
- Limit meeting duration
- If this is ticked, the resource/room cannot be booked for longer than the number of minutes specified in the box (see below).
- Maximum allowed minutes
- This will be the maximum time allowed for a booking if is selected (see above).
- Allow scheduling only during working hours
- Ticking this box restricts the resource/room booking to working hours (as defined in the Calendar Work Week section of the Calendar Options for this mailbox).
- Allow repeating meetings
- Ticking this box allows users to book repeating meetings in this resource/room.
- Allow conflicts
- Ticking this box allows two or more people to book the resource/room for the same time. The Resource Manager will then need to decide who gets the resource.
- Allow up to this number of individual conflicts
- This sets the maximum number of schedule conflicts that are allowed for a meeting with this resource. If more than this number of attendees have conflicts, the meeting will be declined by the resource.
- Allow up to this percentage of individual conflicts
- This sets the maximum percentage of schedule conflicts that are allowed for a meeting with this resource. If more than this percentage of attendees have conflicts, the meeting will be declined by the resource. The default is 0, i.e. no conflicts are allowed.
Up: Contents Previous: 1. How to access the Resource Settings via OWA Next: 3. Resource Scheduling Permissions