4. Resource Privacy Options:
There are various privacy settings available for a resource. If you need to change them, please contact the Nexus team. By default, all 'Privacy options' are enabled.
- Always add the organizer name to the meeting subject
- If you want the organiser's name to appear in the meeting subject, select
- Always remove the private flag on an accepted meeting
- It is suggested that this option is left unticked
- When declining meeting requests due to a conflicting meeting:
- Include detailed information about conflicting meetings in
- Include organizer's name in conflict information
- Always delete the following when sent to this resource:
- E-mail messages
- Attachments from meeting requests
- Comments from meeting requests
- Subject of meeting requests
It is up to the Resource Manager how these options are set.
Up: Contents Previous: 3. Resource Scheduling Permissions Next: 5. Standard Reply Message