The version of Mac OS X that was released in September 2009, Mac OS version 10.6 also known as Snow Leopard, provides inbuilt support for connecting to Exchange servers. As a result Snow Leopard users are able to use the Oxford Nexus email, shared calendaring and address book facilities from your Mac via the inbuilt Mail, iCal, and Address Book applications.
- Nexus mail using Apple Mail
- Nexus calendaring using iCal
- Nexus contacts using Address Book
- Delegating access to calendar and other Nexus features
- How to book a Nexus resource using iCal
More Nexus resources and information:
- OUCS is running various introductory courses on Oxford Nexus. Please see the courses directory for times, dates and full course content information.
- More help