15. Filtering Emails
The University email servers will automatically intercept some junk mail (commonly called spam) before it reaches you, in particular, the University attempts to filter out any emails containing malware (programs or documents which are damaging, intrusive or annoying to the recipient). You can read more about how it works on our Junk mail pages.
- Safe Senders and Recipients
- Specify the addresses of any senders whose messages should not be considered spam (sometimes known as a whitelist).
- Trust e-mail from my Contacts
- Select this option to include address in your personal Contacts list as safe senders
- Blocked Senders
- Specify the addresses of any senders whose messages should always be considered spam (sometimes known as blacklist).