OS X systems can be found in many diverse areas, be it the traditional Apple stronghold of Design and Print, mobile users with iBook and PowerBook machines or in server farms with the Xserve and XRAID/XSAN products. Increasingly these systems are placed in groups where, whilst excellent IT support provision is available, there is little or no knowledge or resources to support another platform in addition to existing commitments.
- Expert assistance with individual OS X problems.
- Advice and practical assistance with the integration of OS X into existing IT and workplace environments.
- Knowledge of current and emerging OS X developments to help leverage your investment and provide a robust, reliable and scalable IT infrastructure based on world class technologies.
- A team of Apple Registered Developers to implement your chosen solution.
- Remote management of OS X servers and workstations.
OS X management and support is available at our standard hourly rate.
NSMS was asked to provide the support and IT provision for the PAD. NSMS assessed the in-place systems and specified suitable replacement Apple Macs. These machines were installed and configured by NSMS to provide reliable, high end graphics workstations. Following the success of the workstation upgrade, NSMS have provided a shared filestore hosted on an Xserve and will be expanding the use of OS X technologies within the group.