NSMS has many years of experience in configuring and installing new hardware and software in many sites throughout the University. Some of our clients have no more than two or three PCs; others may have several hundred PCs using multiple servers. Along with this experience comes an understanding of how important it is to get the right hardware for the right job. NSMS have a long established relationship with many of the major vendors like Dell, Viglen and IBM and we are able to offer our clients very favourable discounts as a result. We also can take advantage of bulk purchase and educational discounts, which will be passed directly on to you.
NSMS can provide a range of hardware and software purchasing facilities at very competitive prices which means that you can sit back and let us do the hard work, knowing that you are in experienced hands.
When you deal with NSMS, you will be in contact with a knowledgeable individual who will be fully aware of your purchase details and able to deal with questions. We can check on your order either online or by speaking to the supplier/vendor directly.
NSMS offers a one stop, comprehensive, purchasing solution. We will deal with the complete ordering process, from finding the best price through to invoicing and delivery - giving you the time that you need to concentrate on your job.
- Competitive Prices
- All Your Hardware and Software Requirements
- Quotes within 24 to 48 hours
- Strong Relationship With Major Vendors - Dell, VMware and Apple
- Servers and desktop PCs are normally purchased with 5 years extended warranty if possible, unless the customer requests otherwise
- Phone support
- Delivery to you or to our team ready for installation
- A personal service where our team will get to know your account and give you a known voice to talk to! No more telephone menu systems!
- To cover the costs of liasing with suppliers and other administration, a charge of 5% of the cost is made (an additional charge may be levied if significant research is necessary)