1. Installation procedure
To install the OxGarage service from source, you need maven. To be able to run OxGarage, you also need tei-p5 stylesheets (e.g. tei-p5-xsl2_5.37_all.deb, or whatever current version of them is available). To fully utilise the potential of OxGarage, you need OpenOffice.org installed (at least version 3.0.0). Install these before you proceed. Then use Makefile to install OxGarage:
- Go to the oxgarage source directory.
- Run $ make setup – this sets all the necessary maven dependencies.
- Run $ make build – runs mvn install.
- Run $ make install – takes the created .war files and copies them into tomcat directory.
- Run $ make debianize – replaces the copy of stylesheets with a link to directory, where stylesheets are installed. By doing this, you can change the stylesheets without having to rebuild the application or copy them.
- Run $ make test – runs some test conversions and compares them with expected results.