1. OUCS Publications
- OUCS News
- IT: A Vital Component. IT, Impact, and Public/Business Engagement - A Brief Guide
- The issues of public engagement and demonstrating how your project could have a beneficial impact on society are now becoming increasingly important to many researchers and lecturers within the University. In this brief guide we list a series of practical suggestions on how you can use IT tools to help meet both these goals.
- OUCS in 2011
- In PDF format
- eBook format comming soon
- This review of 2011 summarises and celebrates the continuing achievements by OUCS staff in delivering highquality reliable services, supporting the Information Technology needs of the collegiate University as cost-effectively as possible, and adjusting to new demands.
- Service Level Definitions for all OUCS services to the University
- Five Year Plans
- Research Strategy: OUCS Priorities for Research and Development
- Procedure for assessing third-party IT services
- Annual Reports
- Index of OUCS Administration, Procedures and Policies
- Artweeks at OUCS
- A report from the annual Freshers Survey, looking at freshers' IT experience and conducted at Freshers Fair, is available from email@example.com