1. The Media Production Unit
On 1st October 2011, the University’s Media Production Unit (MPU) became part of OUCS, moving from its organisational home of the Public Affairs Directorate. With it the MPU brings a wealth of expertise and outstanding facilities to supplement the excellent work OUCS is already doing in the areas of digital film-making, podcasting, videoconferencing and more.
OUCS are now able to provide greater support to expand the service and offer a single point of expertise to the University. In this edition of OUCS News we outline the expertise and facilities available to all areas of the University through the MPU.
At the MPU, we understand that not everyone has the technical knowledge to set up a video conference, script a programme, or put a podcast on the web. So we do all of the hard work for you, we just ask a few questions and tailor our services to your exact requirements.
- 2. Facilities and Services at the Media Production Unit
- 3. Ten Things You Didn’t Know About the MPU
- 4. Open All Hours: New University of Oxford Podcasts Portal Launched
- 5. University Carbon Emissions Report
- 6. Core User Directory
- 7. Oxford Nexus Email Upgrade
- 8. Great Writers Inspire: Learning from the Past
- 9. Subscribing to WebLearn Calendars using Outlook
- 10. A Free Personal Response System: WebLearn Polls via Mobile Oxford
- 11. Voicemail Security and Phone Hacking
- 12. OUCS/OeRC Staff in THE Digital Humanities Article
- 13. Beginners IT - An Introduction to the World of Computing
- 14. Research Skills Workshop
- 15. LTG Launches Innovative Practice Series
- 16. Can You Spot a Phish?
- 17. SCORE Teaching Fellowship Awarded to LTG researcher Joanna Wild
- 18. OUCS goes to Washington
- 19. Supporting Institutional Practice for Feedback and Assessment (SIPA) Project
- 20. Oxford launches Student Digital Experience Project
- 21. Thank You NSMS from BSP
- 22. Raising Money for Diabetes UK
- 23. New WebLearn Guidance Site