19. Get Focused on Digital Media
Our multimedia courses are growing in popularity and we recommend that you book early. You might be interested in:
- Final Cut Pro 101 - Monday 6 - Wednesday 8 December
- This three-day, hands-on course teaches students to perform basic editing functions while becoming familiar with the Final Cut Pro user interface. It is also suitable for those aiming to use Final Cut Express.
- Digital film making – 3 day course - Monday 13 to Wednesday 15 December
- A 3-day workshop, run by the Oxford Academy of Documentary Film, aimed at preparing you to use digital film in your research or project. The workshop is taught by expert tutors who have made films professionally and for research purposes. There is a strong emphasis on practical film production techniques.
- Multimedia: Podcasting - The secrets of presenting to camera - Thursday 16 December
- One of the great joys of the podcast revolution is the ease of creating video and audio podcasts, but producing one that your audience will want to watch or listen to takes a bit more know-how. Learn how to be professional and confident in your video and audio presentations! This one-day workshop provides tips and techniques for creating effective podcasts that will engage your listeners.