We have recently introduced a much improved method of moving content out of Old WebLearn and in to New WebLearn. This method employs IMS Content Packages (IMS CP) as a transport medium. This has the advantage of preserving HTML descriptions from the old system.
- Click ‘Export content’ in the ‘Resource Options menu
- Accept the default settings and click the ‘Export’ button on the next page – save the file on your desktop
To move into new WebLearn, create, or navigate to, a site and add the ‘Resources’ tool:
- Click on ‘Site Info’
- Click the ‘Import from file’ link
- Click the ‘Browse’ button and locate the file you just exported, then click ‘Import’
- Select all items in the left-hand list and click ‘>’ to move them to the right-hand window
- Click ‘Copy Materials’ – this may take a while to complete
- When all is complete, visit Resources and check that all is as expected.