15. Computer Hardware Breakdown Service
The Computing Services runs a breakdown service for a wide variety of computers and peripherals which, for an annual fee, can ease the pain of hardware failure.
- On-site service by next working day
- A loan machine, in most cases, if repair not completed on site.
- Replacement hardware, in most cases, if your equipment is beyond repair.
- Single annual fee. No additional costs for repair or replacement!
- Available for privately-owned hardware of both staff and students.
- Machines can be located anywhere on mainland UK.
- Apple iPods from£15pa - Accidental damage included
- Desktop Computers from £19pa
- Laptops from £28pa
- Scanners from £26pa
- Printers from £19pa
See website for full pricing information