20. Internships at Oxford University Computing Services
Oxford University Computing Services are offering internships to Oxford University Students only. This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed IT work force and we are looking for students from various backgrounds. The internship will offer you valuable work experience that will help in your future career, as well as being part of a key project for the University.
The seven vacancies available are:
- Looking at Automating Content Management Upgrades
- Developing E-learning Case Studies
- Developing the University’s Mobile Oxford Services
- Upgrading our Mailing List Service
- Making WebLearn Video Tutorials and Guidance Sites
- Oxgarage: Developing a Document Conversion Web Service
- Hierarchical File Server (HFS): Porting TSM client to Microsoft Installer
These are all described at www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/publicity/internships/ in more detail.
To apply please request a fuller job description for the internship(s) you are interested in from email@example.com and then send your CV making sure that it addresses the essential and desirable criteria, to OUCS’s Personnel Office, OUCS, 13 Banbury Road or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV should arrive no later than 12.00 noon on May 7th 2010. To repeat, this scheme is only open to current students of Oxford University.