23. WebLearn Courses
A regular stable of WebLearn courses is now available within the IT Learning Programme:
- WebLearn Fundamentals
- WebLearn: Making your site work (Intermediate level)
- WebLearn: Surveys
- Plagiarism: WebLearn and Turnitin (lunch time session)
New courses planned from Trinity Term 2011 are:
- WebLearn: for Teaching
- This course focuses on WebLearn tools for tutors and lecturers to use in communicating with students, arranging tutorial sessions, conducting course evaluation surveys, providing reading lists, organising learning materials, and tracking site usage.
- WebLearn: via Mobile Oxford
- This one-hour course demonstrates the award-winning Mobile Oxford platform (m.ox) and a selection of WebLearn tools that can be accessed via a mobile device. Participants will have the opportunity to use their mobile devices to try out various WebLearn tools via the mobile platform.
- Customised WebLearn courses
- Customised courses may be requested for groups of staff members in colleges or departments (minimum of 6-8 people). This is an ideal way for a team to focus on their particular needs in designing and developing their WebLearn presence. We can either come to your venue if it is suitably equipped, or else one of the lecture rooms at OUCS can be booked.