1. Data items available for ITSS download
From July 2012, data wil be made available to ITSS via
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Several files can be
created eg email addresses of just undergraduates, Oxford usernames of a
From University Card
- card_id: unique identifier for a person. It does not change when the Card is
- barcode: 8 character with check sum. Used for door entry etc. Is
changed if Card is lost.
- barcode7: 7 char of barcode as printed on card.
Omitting the checksum digit.
- family name
- start date of first
- end date of current card
- status; eg postgrads,
- title: eg Dr
IT Services derived
- oxford username
- email address
- initials- various options eg
just first names, with surname, with or without dots.
- display name ( 'known
as')- first name only eg Bob (not Robert) or with surname eg Bob
- Nexus mailbox quota 'status'. For details see http://www.oucs.ox.ac.uk/email/quota/
OSS originated for students only
- oss_id: unique identifier for students. Also called 'Student Number'. Printed on the
- course code
- course name- 3 variants abbrev,
- dept associated with a course ( You can register an 'interest '
in a course that your dept does not 'own')
- year of course a student is