- Problems which do not require a personal visit can be identified and resolved quickly over the phone or via email
- Knowing more about an issue before the user arrives, we can schedule the staff member with the best skill set match
- If the staff member is ill, we can reschedule appointments
- The issue can be researched in advance, reducing the amount of time needed for the appointment
The website for the Integrated Communications Project (ICP) is now available. This project impact everyone in the University - stay informed with the information on the website and the regularly updated blog.
ICP will diversify and enhance communication options across the collegiate University, allowing for online presence notification, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, collaboration and screen sharing services. You can choose to make and receive calls on University telephones, desktop and laptop computers, tablets and smartphones, telling the system where you are to transfer calls to your chosen device.
Come and hear about a template site, custom made for Oxford committees can help to manage this information and also give people information about this meeting, last meeting, next meeting all in one easy interface.
This talk is part of the do: series of talks. Read more...
For those who already do, there will be brief interruptions to the synchronisation between 0700 and 0900 on 28th January, 4th February and 6th February 2014. This is due to essential maintenance work taking place. Apologies for the inconvenience.
- 12:00 noon on Tuesday, December 24th, 2013
- 8:30 am on Thursday 2nd January, 2014.