2. Registering as an Oak LDAP consumer
Service providers must register before being able to query
the Oak LDAP service.
To register, please send an email to
with the following information.
Please send a separate request for
each service where you're interested in using Oak LDAP.
- Which Kerberos principal(s) should be granted access to Oak LDAP for this service?
- If you're adding simple authorisation to an existing WebAuth-protected
we can grant access to the existing
- Otherwise, we'll create a new principal
for this purpose
- See the
authentication page for some background.
- Will the principal(s) need access to the personal LDAP entries of
all people, or only of people affiliated to your unit(s)?
- A confirmation that you have read the
terms of usage
Up: Contents Previous: 1. Introduction Next: 3. Terms of Usage